Sunday, July 29, 2012

Here's a couple belts I've made in the last little while.

I don't make a lot of belts but I do find myself making a few here and there.  Here are some pictures of the last two I've made here recently.  If you're interested in a belt, let me know and I'll give you a quote.  I'll get my price list updated here shortly but are the prices I'm planning on charging.
Fully flowered, no stitch line, no lining: $185
Fully flowered, with stitch line and lining: $200
Full basket or crazy stamp, no stitch, no lining: $125
Full basket or crazy stamp, with stitch and lining: $140


I've also gotten a bunch of orders for a one side doctoring bag here in Montana so I'll going to go ahead and try and keep a couple on hand if you're interested in ordering one.  I'm charging $100 for a plain smooth out or rough out bag.  It comes with two divisions.  You can fit a 500 mL bottle of LA in one side, some syringes and chalk in the middle and another good sized bottle in the other side.


I also have made a few small wallets.  You'll just have to call me and I'll give you a quote based on what you want done but here's one that I did recently.  

No comments:

Post a Comment